Warranty and Repair
Our product warranty (excluding parts and accessories) for products purchased and used in Japan extends for a period of one year from the date of purchase according to the policy described below.（In the event our products purchased and used overseas require repair, expenses such as travel may be charged.）However, products with special conditions, such as limited warranty or prototype distribution, may be excluded from the regulation.The range of warranty is extended only to our products that require repair.We will not be responsible for direct or indirect damage resulting from malfunction.
Product Warranty Regulation
Any defect in our product that arises under normal use within the warranty period will be repaired free of charge.Repairs that fall under the items below will not be provided free of charge.
*Determination of repair category shall be made by Tsubosaka.
- Malfunction caused by inappropriate handling or use outside of the range described in the instruction manual
- Malfunction caused by inappropriate repair or modification made by service staff from another company
- Malfunction caused by reasons other than our product, such as fire, flood or other natural disaster.
- Incorrect operation due to battery depletion.
- Malfunction or damage from transport, moving or fall after the purchase.
- This warranty is valid in Japan only.
We provide a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.In the event of malfunction for reason attributable to us during this period, repair will be provided free of charge.Please inquire with us.